Want to boost traffic by adding questions to your blog? Then you are in the right place. Today I’m going to explain everything you need to know about how to add FAQ Schema in WordPress.
And today’s article is for all the WordPress users and also for the people who want to improve their SEO.
Today we are going to learn is very powerful and something you can implement today and it will help you to drive more traffic and it will also make your website future proof.
Today we will also talk about the Benefits of FAQ Schema.
What is FAQ page?
Frequently Asked Questions page is a list of Questions and Answers which contain information about a particular topic.
What is FAQ schema?
You must have noticed that there are many web pages in Google results that have Frequently Asked Questions section in their blog posts.
Whenever you include FAQ structured data in your web pages then your web page will be ready to show rich results in Google SERP.
FAQ Rich Result Example in Google
Advantages of using FAQ Schema in Article
1. If you apply FAQ schema in the article of your blog then you can cover more and more space in Google results.
2. Because your article has covered more space in the search result, people will click more on your result which will boost your organic CTR.
3. When you include Frequently Asked Questions in your articles, you can provide better content to your users, which will also boost your content quality.
4. One of the biggest advantages of adding Frequently Asked Question in a blog post is that it also increases your word count.
Google Guidelines for FAQ Pages
Google has clearly defined proper Guidelines for FAQ Pages, you must follow these Guidelines.
You can read all the Google’s FAQ Guidelines by visiting this official page.
How to add FAQ schema in WordPress using RankMath?
If you are a WordPress user you can use the RankMath plugin to add a FAQ schema in your article.
Just follow the steps given below to add the FAQ schema to your article.
- First of all, Go to your WordPress Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New
- Install and activate this plugin called RankMath
- Now go to your post or page where you have to add a FAQ schema
- Click the Add Block button and search for a block
- Search FAQ in the search box
- Now you will see the option called FAQ by RankMath
- Click on it to add FAQ Schema
Great! You have successfully added FAQ Schema to your article.
Now at the same time, I highly recommend you use Table of Content plugin.
So make sure that you definitely use table of content to improve your on-page SEO and increase your chance of driving more traffic.
If you have any queries related to FAQ schema then type your query in the comment box section below.
If you found this article helpful then please let me know via comment below.